Export data in csv file with SQL requests
Allow to export data in csv files FROM sql requests. There are some restrictions in the sql query, you can only read datas. No update, deletion or creation are possible. A new menu named Export is created.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Some words are prohibited and can’t be used is the query in anyways, even in a select query: - delete - drop - insert - alter - truncate - execute - create - update
See sql_request_abstract module to fix this issue.
- checking SQL request by execution and rollback is disabled in this module since variables features has been introduced. This can be fixed by overloading _prepare_request_check_execution() function.
Dashboards > Sql Export.
Specific use with parameters
- %(company_id)s allows to set in the query the company id of the user
- %(user_id)s allows to set in the query the user id
- for any created field with Sql Export Variables menu, you can use it with %(x_field_example)s syntax (Limitation for relational fields)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Florian da Costa <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_sql_export-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (125.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|