Adjusts valuation of the products and quants when the cost method or type of a product changes
Stock Account Change Product Valuation
If your company runs a perpetual inventory system, changing the product’s costing method or the type of product requires proper readjustments:
Changing the type of product.
- From consumable to stockable: the resulting inventory value will be reset to 0, since everything that was received as a stockable was expensed out at the time of entering the supplier invoice.
Changing the costing method:
- From standard or average to real: the cost of all the existing quants will be reset to the product’s standard price.
- From real to standard or average: the standard price of the product template will be set to the average unit cost of all the internal quants.
Known issues / Roadmap
Pending to do:
- From stockable to consumable: The inventory value should be completely removed. Most importantly when you run a perpetual inventory (connected with accounting)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_account_change_product_valuation-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (33.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_account_change_product_valuation-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl