Allows to get product availability taking into account lot removal date
- Display the qty in expired production lots on the product.
- Take into account the expired production lots into the computation of the available quantities.
- Scraps the products with a past removal date on the production lots.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- Define a removal time on the product you want to manage expired stock
- Receive or inventory the product with a lot
- When the lot removal date is passed, the lot quantity is not taken into account in Quantity On Hand and the expired qty is displayed on the product (form view / kanban view)
- It is possible to deactivate temporarily the expired quantities by passing ‘disable_check_expired_lots=True’ to context
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_available_product_expiry-10.0.1.0.3.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (48.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_available_product_expiry-10.0.1.0.3.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl