Lock down stock locations during inventories.
Lock down locations during inventories
This module lets you lock down the locations during an inventory.
While an inventory is in the state “In progress”, no stock moves can be recorded in/out of the inventory’s location: users will get an error message. Creating or modifying locations is also forbidden.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Loïc Bellier (Numérigraphe) <email@example.com>
- Lionel Sausin (Numérigraphe) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laetitia Gangloff (Acsone) <email@example.com>
- Laurent Mignon (Acsone) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lois Rilo (Eficent) <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester (Eficent) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_stock_inventory_lockdown-10.0.1.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (47.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|