Picking backordering strategies
In types of operation add a backorder strategy to be able to cancel created backorder or to avoid to create a backorder.
Possible strategies are:
- Manual (Default): Let the backorder wizard to be launched as usual
- Create: Backorder is created if it exists some remaining quantities
- No Create: no backorder are created
- Cancel: backorder is cancelled
Table of contents
Your preferred way to install addons will work with Stock Picking Backorder Strategy.
An easy way to install it with all its dependencies is using pip:
pip install –pre odoo10-addon-stock-picking-backorder-strategy then restart Odoo, update the addons list in your database, and install the Stock Picking Backorder Strategy application.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Define backorder strategy on picking type (Warehouse > Configuration > Types of Operation)
- [10.0][MIG] stock_picking_backorder_strategy Migration to v10.0 Added a default ‘manual’ strategy according to changed flow in pickings. Let the normal process (backorder wizard) occurs
- [ADD] add module stock_backorder_strategy Define on stock_picking_type how to manage backorder. create: default behavior no_create: no backorder created cancel: backorder is cancelled
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_picking_backorder_strategy-10.0.0.1.1-py2-none-any.whl (74.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_picking_backorder_strategy-10.0.0.1.1-py2-none-any.whl