Change location of all picking operations
Stock Picking Operation Quick Change
This module extends standard WMS to allow change destination location for all picking operations.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to products and create one of type “Stockable”.
- Update quantities on hand to have stock of it.
- Go to inventory dashboard and click on “Delivery Orders” card to do a new transfer.
- Create a picking and select the product to do the transfer.
- Reserve the picking.
- Click on button Change Location, select in wizard the old location and new location.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_picking_operation_quick_change-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl (20.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_picking_operation_quick_change-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl