Provides a new field on stock pickings, allowing to display the corresponding backorders.
Stock Picking Show Backorder
This module provide a new field on stock pickings, allowing to see the backorders associated to a picking.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Inventory’ and create a picking.
- Edit the ‘Done’ quantity of some operation line to be less than the ‘To Do’ quantity.
- Save, validate and ‘Create Backorder’.
- A new page in the notebook has appeared with a list of the picking that are backorders of this picking.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_picking_show_backorder-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (12.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_picking_show_backorder-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl