Handle the addition/removal of multiple variants and the quantities transferred in the Pickings.
Handle easily multiple variants on Stock Pickings
This module allows to add/modify of all the variants of a product in a direct screen without the need of handling them one by one.
It also adds a convenient way of handling the transfer of the products in a 2D matrix with all the values of the first attribute in columns, and the rest of the combinations in rows.
- Configure your user to have any permission from “Inventory” group.
- Create a product with 2 attributes and several values.
- Go to Inventory > Dashboard.
- Create a new picking from one of the existing picking types.
- Press “Add variants” button located in the upper right corner of the “Initial Demand” tab.
- A new screen will appear allowing you to select the products that have variants.
- Once you select the product, a 2D matrix will appear with the first attribute values as columns and the second one (if any) as rows.
- If there are already order lines for the product variants, the current quantity will be pre-filled in the matrix.
- Change the quantities for the variant you want and click on “Transfer to picking”
- Move lines for the variants will be created/removed to comply with the input you have done.
As extra feature for saving steps, there’s also a button on each existing line that corresponds to a variant that opens the dialog directly with the product selected.
You are also able to manage variants on 1 dimension in the transfer:
- Go to the “Operations” page.
- Press on “Manage Variants Transfer” button in the upper right corner of the tab.
- Change the quantities to transfer.
- Click on “Transfer to picking” button.
Known issues / Roadmap
The inline button for modifying quantities for an existing line won’t work correctly until these 2 PRs are merged in Odoo:
The patches are already integrated on OCB.
On “Operations” page, only products with one attribute are shown in the variant management dialog.
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_picking_variant_mgmt-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (30.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_picking_variant_mgmt-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl