Set a product location and put-away strategy per product
Putaway strategy per product
This module extends the functionality of the odoo putaway strategy. It defines a new type of putaway strategy where users can set a specific stock location per product.
On the product form, the case, rack, location fields are replaced with a specific putaway strategy and location id for the product.
A putaway strategy can be used to ensure that incoming products will be stored in the location set on the product form.
A recommended set-up is to create a separate putaway strategy for each warehouse. This will ensure that the same product will be placed in the appropriate location in each warehouse it is received.
To install this module, just click the install button.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings
- Enable “Manage several locations per warehouse” on Location & Warehouse > Multi Locations
- Enable “Advanced routing of products using rules” on Location & Warehouse > Routes
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Locations
- On the main inventory location of your warehouse, set a new putaway strategy.
- For the new putaway strategy, select ‘Fixed per product location’ as method
To use this module, you need to:
- Select the proper stock locations for each product on the product form on the “Inventory” tab
- If your products share some locations, you can use a wizard to make encoding easier. To do so you need to select some product variants from the tree view and use the action “Add Default Stock Location”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble , please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Two modes : for the moment, it allows only to select one location for several products. In another mode, you could select different products and then a different location per product (you can have configuration with one location per product).
- Allow to launch the wizard on product templates (if you don’t activate product variants you haven’t access to wizard).
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_putaway_product-10.0.1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (162.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_putaway_product-10.0.1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl