Split a picking in two not transferred pickings
This module adds a “Split” button on the outgoing pickings form.
It works like the classical picking Transfer but it leaves both pickings (picking and its backorder) as confirmed without processing the transfer.
This module only needs stock module.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory dashboard and open any picking.
- If picking state is not done or cancelled you can see an split button.
- Clicking the button will display a wizard in which you can fill in the quantities you want to split for each line.
- If you click on Split button, the wizard will split current picking into two different pickings depending on quantity you entered in the previous step.
- Both pickings remain confirmed.
Known issues / Roadmap
- add tests with moves having destination moves + propagate enabled:
- splitting the original move should split the destination move too
- splitting the destination move is allowed only if all the qty is splitted
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_stock_split_picking-10.0.2.0.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (42.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_stock_split_picking-10.0.2.0.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl