Split a picking in two not transferred pickings
This module adds a “Split” button on the outgoing pickings form.
It works like the classical picking Transfer but it leaves both pickings (picking and its backorder) as confirmed without processing the transfer.
This module only needs stock module.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory dashboard and open any picking.
- If picking state is available you can see an split button.
- On the “Operations” tab, fill the field “Done” to the quantity you want to split for each line.
- If you click on Split button, wizard will split current picking into two different pickings depends on quantity done you entered above.
- Both pickings remain confirmed.
Known issues / Roadmap
- When splitting a picking in an unassigned state, wizard won’t be auto completed with picking lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_stock_split_picking-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev7-py2-none-any.whl (33.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|