Trigger procurement for service product
This module adds the functionality of being able to create a procurement which contains service products. This is the case of subcontracted services, as for instance assemblies.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure your service product with the flag property_subcontracted_service in product form if this product should trigger a procurement.
- Add supplier in your product form.
- Additionally and despite a predefined rule is created in each warehouse, you can configure the ‘Subcontracting_service procurement rule’ for each warehouse through ‘Inventory / Configuration / Warehouse Management / Warehouse’.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a procurement order of a subcontracted service product.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_subcontracted_service-10.0.2.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (38.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_subcontracted_service-10.0.2.0.0-py2-none-any.whl