Paste images and drop files into the chatter and upload them directly
Paste images and drop files (while composing a message) into the chatter and upload them directly as attachment.
No configuration is needed.
To paste an image:
- Copy an image (e.g. a screenshot);
- paste the image into the chatter’s composer.
To drop a file:
- Drag any file (multiple) from your file system;
- drop them into the chatter’s composer.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Dropping files only works in Chrome.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dennis Sluijk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_web_chatter_paste-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl