Provides a widget for editing HTML fields using CKEditor 4.x
CKEditor web widget
This module introduces the text_ckeditor4 widget that when used allows the user to use specific features of ckeditor.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This version of CKEditor contains a patch that prevents the referencing of the editor’s iframe if it has already been cleaned up by Odoo. In 8.0, this is the case if the editor was created in an x2many popup. The patch was proposed as https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev/pull/200
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Stefan Rijnhart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- George Daramouskas <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_web_ckeditor4-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (1.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_web_ckeditor4-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl