Provides a ReCaptcha field for Website Forms
Website Form - ReCaptcha
Adds a ReCaptcha field widget for website forms
- Obtain ReCaptcha key from Google
- Add site key to recaptcha.key.site system parameter
- Add secret key to recaptcha.key.secret system parameter
To use this module, you need to:
- Already have a form-enabled model
- Set website_form_recaptcha to True on that model (similar to enabling forms)
- Add an element with the o_website_form_recaptcha class anywhere in the form
Look at website_crm_recaptcha module for example implementation
Known Issues / Road Map
- Add domain validation
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_website_form_recaptcha-10.0.1.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (74.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|