Extends website portal with contracts.
Website Portal Contract
Extension of contract and website_portal that allows contracts to be shown in website portal. Each contract now has a website template tied to it.
To edit the website template, go to:
- Invoicing in the top navigation.
- Contracts => Website Templates.
- When viewing a template in form view, click View Template. This will direct you to an edit page of the template in website if your user has edit permissions.
To view the live template in My Account in website, assign the template to a contract and go to:
- Click on your username then select My Account in the dropdown.
- Click Your Contracts, then the relevant contract. Your template will show under the Contract section header, which is also shown in the edit template view for reference.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- Add token access to controller
- Add functionality to print contracts in website portal
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_website_portal_contract-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (36.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_website_portal_contract-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl