Import journal items into bank statement
This module adds a button to bank statement form view to open a wizard to allow filtering, selecting and importing lines form journal items into the bank statement.
Table of contents
- Go to Invoicing > Dashboard.
- Create a new bank statement from a bank journal.
- Click button “Import Journal Items”.
- Select filtering options.
- Click on button “Add All Move Lines” to auto-select the move lines matching the selected criteria or click on Add an item to manually select the move lines filtered by the criteria.
- Click on button “Create Statement Lines”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/bank-statement-import project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_account_bank_statement_import_move_line-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_account_bank_statement_import_move_line-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl