Account Credit Control
Account Credit Control
Account Credit Control module is a part of Financial Tools used in business to ensure that once sales are made they are realised as cash. This module helps to identify outstanding debt beyond tolerance level and setup followup method.
Configure the policies and policy levels in Accounting > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Control Policies. You can define as many policy levels as you need.
Configure a tolerance for the Credit control and a default policy applied on all partners in each company, under the Accounting tab.
You are able to specify a particular policy for one partner or one invoice.
Menu entries are located in Invoicing > Adviser > Credit Control.
Create a new “run” in the Credit Control Run menu with the controlling date. Then, use the Compute Credit Lines button. All the credit control lines will be generated. You can find them in the Credit Control Lines menu.
- On each generated line, you have many choices:
- Send a email
- Print a letter
- Change the state (so you can ignore or reopen lines)
- Mark a line as Manually Overridden. The line will get the ignored state when a second credit control run is done.
- Mark one line as Manual followup will also mark all the lines of the partner. The partner will be visible in “Do Manual Follow-ups”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Guewen Baconnier (Camptocamp)
- Sylvain Van Hoof (Okia SPRL) <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat (Camptocamp) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells (Tecnativa) <email@example.com>
- Kinner Vachhani (Access Bookings Ltd) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raf Ven <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_account_credit_control-126.96.36.199.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (560.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_account_credit_control-188.8.131.52.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl