Show multiple due data in invoice
This module extends the invoice report for adding information about the corresponding due dates and amounts.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Management > Payment Terms. You must install account_invoicing module and set Billing permission to your user in order to be able to access to this menu.
- Select or create a payment term with multiple term lines.
- Go to Invoicing > Customer Invoices.
- Select or create an invoice and set payment term to invoice.
- You can see now Due Dates.
- Print invoice.
- Look Due Date.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_account_invoice_report_due_list-220.127.116.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (47.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_account_invoice_report_due_list-18.104.22.168.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl