Manage maintenance agreements and contracts
This module allows you to manage maintenance agreements and contracts.
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Templates
- Create a new template with sections and clauses and their respective content
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Stages
- Create and reorder stages to match your process
To use this module:
- Go to Maintenance
- Create or select a maintenance request
- Select the Agreement
- Select the Service Profile related to the select agreement
- Go to Agreement
- Open the previous agreement and click on the smart button “Maintenance Requests” to see the list of related maintenance requests
- Group the requests by Service Profile
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Pavlov Media
- Open Source Integrators
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_agreement_maintenance-184.108.40.206.1.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_agreement_maintenance-220.127.116.11.1.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl