Search and group analytic entries by partner
This module adds a commercial partner on each analytic item for allowing to have another dimension for data analysis.
It also handles the proper propagation of this field to the created analytic entries when validating invoices.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Setting > Users > Users and check you have as at least “Adviser” in your user profile and have checked the “Show Full Accounting Features” access right.
- Go to Invoicing > Adviser > Accounting Entries > Analytic Entries.
- Set the other partner in the form view of an the analytic entry.
- Go back to list view where you can search and group by this new field.
You can also:
- Go to the form view of one of the partners selected as “other partner”.
- Click on the smart-button Cost/Revenue placed on the upper-right part.
- Navigate to the analytic items associated to this partner.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_analytic_partner-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (87.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_analytic_partner-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl