Force uninvited users to use a good email for signup
Verify email at signup
This module extends the functionality of public sign up to force users to provide a valid email address.
To achieve this, users are not required to provide a password at sign up: they are asked for only at first login attempt.
- Install validate_email with pip install validate_email or equivalent.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Properly configure your outgoing email server(s).
- Go to Settings > General Settings -> General settings, search for the Users section and enable Free sign up in Customer account.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- Sign up with a valid email.
- Drop support for validate_email in favor of email_validator.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_auth_signup_verify_email-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (38.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 21, 2018|