Allow you to select scheduled actions that should not run simultaneously.
Base Cron Exclusion
This module extends the functionality of scheduled actions to allow you to select the ones that should not run simultaneously.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Automation > Scheduled Actions.
- In the form view go to the tab Mutually Exclusive Scheduled Actions.
- Fill it with the actions that should be blocked while running the action you are editing. Note that this is mutual and the selected actions will block the initial action when running.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bhavesh Odedra <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_base_cron_exclusion-220.127.116.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (20.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_base_cron_exclusion-18.104.22.168.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl