Download all files of a directory on server
View and download the files contained in a directory on the server.
This functionality can have impacts on the security of your system, since it allows to download the content of a directory. Be careful when choosing the directory!
Notice that, for security reasons, files like symbolic links and up-level references are ignored.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Set the group “Download files of directory” for the users who need this functionality.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings -> Downloads -> Directory Content
- Create a record specifying Name and Directory of the server
- Save; a list of files contained in the selected directory is displayed
- Download the file you need
- In case the content of the directory is modified, refresh the list by clicking the button on the top-right of the form
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_base_directory_file_download-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_base_directory_file_download-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl