This module provide an abstract model to manage customizable exceptions to be applied on different models (sale order, invoice, ...)
This module provide an abstract model to manage customizable exceptions to be applied on different models (sale order, invoice, …).
It is not useful for itself. You can see an example of implementation in the ‘sale_exception’ module. (sale-workflow repository) or ‘purchase_exception’ module (purchase-workflow repository).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Raphaël Valyi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Renato Lima <email@example.com>
- Sébastien BEAU <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SodexisTeam <email@example.com>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_base_exception-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (147.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|