Enhanced zip/npa management system
Enhanced ZIP management
This module introduces a better zip/npa management system.
It enables zip, city, state and country auto-completion on partners and companies.
Also allows different search filters.
- Activate the developer mode in Settings.
- Go to Settings / Technical / Locations Management / Locations.
- Create a new Location.
or, with module ‘Contacts Directory’ installed: #. Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Countries. #. Locate the desired country. #. Press on the button ‘Locations’.
or, #. Go to Contacts / Configuration / Localization / Fed. States #. Locate the desired state. #. Enter the desired Locations.
- Access a partner record
- Fill the field Location completion
- Information about country, state, city and zip will be filled automatically
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Icon park: Icon http://icon-park.com/icon/location-map-pin-orange3/
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Ignacio Ibeas (Acysos S.L.)
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alejandro Santana <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Francesco Apruzzese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_base_location-188.8.131.52.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (146.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 16, 2018|