Business Requirement Sale Timesheet
This module extends the functionality of Business Requirement Sale to allow you trace Task created from Sales Orders with source Business Requirement Deliverables.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- To know how to use modules business_requirement_sale and sale_timesheet.
- Create a new Requirement with Products that fits as a Task.
- Now create a new Quotation from the Requirement.
- If the Quotation is validated it will be a new Order.
- On the Task(s) linked to this new Order you’ll find an smart button that leads to the origin Deliverable.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/business-requirement project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_business_requirement_sale_timesheet-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl