Manage the Business Requirements (stories, scenarios, gaps and test cases) for your customers
A Business requirement (BR) is the expression of a business need by a customer or internal project user.
A BR contains multiple different parts to explain the stakeholder need and how to meet his/her requirements:
- Customer Story: this is the requirement as expressed by the customer
- Scenario: How/where the current solution can provide a suitable scenario to answer the customer story
- Gap: For the uncovered part of the scenario, elaborate the gap/need for specific developments/setup
- Test case: A set of conditions under which a tester will determine whether the application, software system or one of its features is working as it was originally established for it to do.
- Deliverables to be provided to the customer/user
- Resources necessary to achieve the deliverables
- Additional information (approval, cost control etc.)
This set of modules was originally designed for the service/IT industry but the requirement management design has been kept as generic as possible so that it can apply to many other cases/industries (customer or internal projects):
- Trading (New product development)
- Business Consultancy
- Web or IT development
- R&D projects
More information about business requirements management:
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Eric Caudal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alex Duan <email@example.com>
- Xie XiaoPeng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Victor M. Martin <email@example.com>
- Evan Li <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reinhard Sheng <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Diaz
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Victor M.M. Torres
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/business-requirement project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_business_requirement-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_business_requirement-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl