Basic content type form example
Basic content type form example.
Go on the website app of Odoo. Then you can reach the following pages:
- /partners: shows you a nice form to search partners
- /partnersAjax: shows you the above form but with AJAX enabled
- /partners/add: shows you a nice form to add a new partner
- /partners/$ID/edit: shows you a nice form to edit partner with matching $ID
Above mentioned forms are available also in fieldset and tabbed mode:
Pick up a partner form /partners page to see details for this partner.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_cms_form_example-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_cms_form_example-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl