Integration between Odoo and Infor
Using Infor ION, this module is meant to provide the facility to integrate Odoo with Infor. You should provide your specific integration scenario in a separate module inheriting this one.
The strategy to exchange data is to use an intermediate database supported by your version of Infor ION. The module was implemented and tested with MySQL and MSSQL.
The structure of the database is the one suggested by Infor with inbox and outbox tables.
- Setup a MySQL or MSSQL server that can be accessed by Odoo and Infor ION
- Create a database using the script in IOBOX script create.zip
- Create 2 users for Odoo and Infor ION and make sure they can connect to the database remotely.
- Go to Settings > Connectors > Infor Backends
- Create a new backend by entering all the info of the intermediate database and the message headers.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_connector_infor-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev28-py2.py3-none-any.whl (38.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 24, 2018|