Add formula to invoice
Contract Variable Qty Timesheet
This module extends the functionality of contract_variable_quantity adding several variable quantity formulas to allow to invoice lines from Timesheet (Analytic Lines)
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Contracts and select or create a new contract.
- Check Generate recurring invoices automatically.
- Add a new recurring invoicing line.
- Select “Variable quantity” in column “Qty. type”.
- Select “Project Timesheets”, “Tasks Timesheets” or “Analytic Same Product” depending on your need.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Tecnativa: * Carlos Dauden
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_contract_variable_qty_timesheet-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|