Currency Rate Update
Currency Rate Update
Base module to download exchange rates automatically from the Internet.
This module download exchange rates automatically from European central bank service (ported by Grzegorz Grzelak - OpenGLOBE.pl) The reference rates are based on the regular daily query procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks, which normally takes place at 2.15 p.m. (14:15) ECB time. Source in EUR. http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/index.en.html
To configure the module, go to Accounting > Configuration > Multi-currencies > Rate Auto-download and create one or several services to download rates from the Internet.
Then, go to the page Accounting > Configuration > Settings and, in the section Multi Currencies, make sure that the option Automatic Currency Rates Download is enabled.
In developper mode, in the menu Settings > Technical > Scheduled Actions, make sure that the action Currency Rate Update is active. If you want to run it immediately, use the button Run Manually.
This module is compatible with OCA module ‘currency_rate_inverted’ also found in OCA/currency repository, that allows to maintain exchange rates in inverted format, helping to resolve rounding issues.
The module supports multi-company currency in two ways:
- when currencies are shared, you can set currency update only on one company
- when currencies are separated, you can set currency on every company separately
A function field lets you know your currency configuration.
If in multi-company mode, the base currency will be the first company’s currency found in database.
Know issues / Roadmap
- Bank of Canada
- Google Finance.
- Updated daily from Citibank N.A., source in EUR. Information may be delayed. This is parsed from an HTML page, so it may be broken at anytime.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jean-Baptiste Aubort <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Grzegorz Grzelak <email@example.com> (ECB, NBP)
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com> (Port to V7)
- Agustin Cruz <openpyme.mx> (BdM)
- Jacque-Etienne Baudoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Juan Jose Scarafia <email@example.com>
- Mathieu Benoi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fekete Mihai <email@example.com> (Port to V8)
- Dorin Hongu <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BNR)
- Paul McDermott
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Miku Laitinen
- Assem Bayahi
- Daniel Dico <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BOC)
- Dmytro Katyukha <email@example.com>
- Jesús Ventosinos Mayor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_currency_rate_update-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (164.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Apr 19, 2018|