OCA Financial Reports
Print Partner Activity Statement
The activity statement provides details of all activity on the partner receivables or payables between two selected dates. This includes all invoices, refunds and payments. Any outstanding balance dated prior to the chosen statement period will appear as a forward balance at the top of the statement. The list is displayed in chronological order and is split by currencies.
Aging details can be shown in the report, expressed in aging buckets (30 days due, …), so the customer or vendor can review how much is open, due or overdue.
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Billing or Billing Manager
- In Technical Settings mark Show Full Accounting Features options.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Master Data > Customers or Invoicing > Purchases > Master Data > Vendors and select one or more
- Press ‘Action > Partner Activity Statement’
- Indicate if you want to display receivables or payables, and if you want to display aging buckets
- In v12, the module should be renamed to Partner Activity Statement. Maybe merge this module with the Partner Outstanding Statement module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_customer_activity_statement-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (76.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 26, 2018|