Allow to apply factor adjustments to buffers.
Allow to extend DDMRP App to be able to apply Adjustments for dynamically altering buffers for planned or anticipated events. This include:
- Demand Adjustment Factor (DAF): is a manipulation of the ADU input within a specific time period. The system will look for existing DAFs when computing the ADU for each buffer and apply them. The system will also explode the resulting increase in demand of parent buffers to all their children buffers using the BoM.
- Lead Time Adjustment Factor (LTAF): manipulates the Decoupled Lead Time for an individual part or group of parts (buffer profile, same partner…) to adjust for a planned or known expansions of LT.
- Zone Adjustment Factor (ZAF): pending to implement
Table of contents
To plan buffer adjustments act as follows:
- Click on Inventory > Demand Planning > Create Buffer Adjustments.
- In the popup window fill the Period and Date Range Type to perform your planning.
- Check the boxes of the Factor to Apply in which you are interested.
- Select the DDMRP Buffers where to apply this factors.
- Under the title Sheet you will see a generated sheet in which you can fill the values for each period.
- Click Validate to confirm your planning and the system will end up showing you the newly created DDMRP adjustment records.
- Implement new factors
- Refactor data model to reduce complexity. Functionality unchanged.
- Start of the history
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/ddmrp project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_ddmrp_adjustment-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (30.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_ddmrp_adjustment-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl