Use the QWeb templating mechanism for emails
QWeb for email templates
This module was written to allow you to write email templates in QWeb instead of jinja2. The advantage here is that with QWeb, you can make use of inheritance and the call statement, which allows you to reuse designs and snippets in multiple templates, making your development process simpler. Furthermore, QWeb views are easier to edit with the integrated ACE editor.
To use this module, you need to:
- Select QWeb in the field Body templating engine
- Select a QWeb view to be used to render the body field
- Apart from QWeb’s standard variables, you also have access to object and email_template, which are browse records of the current object and the email template in use, respectively.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Carlos Lopez Mite <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_email_template_qweb-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (29.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_email_template_qweb-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl