Employee Identification Numbers
Company wide unique employee ID. Supports:
- Random ID Generation
This module supports sequence of employee ID which will be generated automatically from the sequence predefined.
Nevertheless, if you need a difference ID in particular cases you can pass a custom value for identification_id: if you do it no automatic generation happens.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “Employee Identification Numbers” in your addons
- install the module
If you want to modify the format of the sequence, go to Settings -> Technical -> Sequences & Identifiers -> Sequences and search for the “Employee ID” sequence, where you modify its prefix and numbering formats.
To configure the ‘ID Generation Method’, the ‘# of Digits’ and the ‘Sequence’, activate the developer mode and go to Employees -> Configuration -> Employee ID.
When you will create a new employee, the field reference will be assigned automatically with the next number of the predefined sequence.
Known issues / Roadmap
- When installing the module, the ID of existing employees is not generated automatically
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com>
- Adrien Peiffer (ACSONE) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Salton Massally (iDT Labs) <email@example.com>
- Andhitia Rama (OpenSynergy Indonesia) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_hr_employee_id-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (33.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|