Knowledge Management System
This module is the base for any knowledge and document management application.
Table of contents
To set up this module, you need to go to:
- Knowledge / Configuration / Settings
From this menu you’ll have a central access to install the apps that belong to Knowledge.
- Check Attachments List and Document Indexation if you want to install the module that allows users to attach documents to any model.
- Check Manage attachments centrally if you want all users to be able to access to the all attachments to which they have read permissions, from the menu Knowledge / Documents
If you want to grant Central Access to Documents only to some users:
- Go to Settings/Activate the developer mode. Only a user with Administration / Settings permissions can do that.
- Go to Settings / Users & Companies / Users and set the checkbox Central access to Documents to the selected users.
This module adds a new top level menu Knowledge
Users with permission Central access to Documents can access in Knowledge/Documents to all the documents attached to records of any model for which they have read permission.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Odoo SA <email@example.com>
- Savoir-faire Linux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gervais Naoussi <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Donelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
- Fayez Qandeel
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/knowledge project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_knowledge-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (132.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_knowledge-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev5-py2.py3-none-any.whl