Provides all Swiss postal codes for auto-completion
Swiss postal code (ZIP) list
This module will load all the Swiss postal codes (ZIP) to ease the input of partners.
It is not mandatory to use them in Odoo in Switzerland, but can improve the user experience.
To install this module, you need to:
- download and install manually
- or directly install it over Odoo-Apps
The module base_location is required. It is available in https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact/
Since Version 220.127.116.11 the module l10n_ch_states is required. It is also available in https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland
To configure this module, you need to:
- do nothing
To use this module, you need to:
- Fill the new field in the partner form with a zip or a city from Switzerland
- Than you get a list with possible entries.
- The one you select is auto-filled in the zip-, citiy-, state- and country-field.
Known issues / Roadmap
- actually there are no issues known
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Olivier Jossen (Brain Tec)
- Guewen Baconnier (Camptocamp)
- Mathias Neef (copadoMEDIA)
- Yannick Vaucher (Camptocamp)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_l10n_ch_zip-18.104.22.168.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (159.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_l10n_ch_zip-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl