Netherlands BTW Statement
Netherlands BTW Statement
This module provides you with the Tax Statement in the Dutch format.
Use this module in combination with module l10n_nl_tax_invoice_basis if you want to adopt the Factuurstelsel system for your Company.
- This module depends on module account_tax_balance available at https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-reporting.
- This module also depends on module date_range that is supported as of postgresql 9.2 or later versions.
This module makes use of the tax tags (eg.: 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 2a…) as prescribed by the Dutch tax laws.
If the default Odoo Dutch chart of accounts is installed (module l10n_nl) then these tags are automatically present in the database. If this is the case, go to menu: Invoicing -> Configuration -> Accounting -> NL BTW Tags, and check that the tags are correctly set; click Apply to confirm.
If a non-standard chart of accounts is installed, you have to manually create the tax tags and properly set them into the tax definition. After that, go to go to menu: Invoicing -> Configuration -> Accounting -> NL BTW Tags, and manually set the tags in the configuration form; click Apply to confirm.
If your Company adopts the Factuurstelsel system for the accounting, also install the module l10n_nl_tax_invoice_basis (for more information about the installation and configuration of that module, check the README file).
To create a statement you need to:
- Verify that you have enough permits. You need to belong at least to the Accountant group.
- Go to the menu: Invoicing -> Reports > Taxes Balance > NL BTW Statement
- Create a statement, providing a name and specifying start date and end date
- Press the Update button to calculate the report: the report lines will be displayed in the tab Statement
- Manually enter the BTW amounts of lines ‘5d’, ‘5e’, ‘5f’ (in Edit mode, click on the amount of the line to be able to change it)
- Press the Post button to set the status of the statement to Posted; the statements set to this state cannot be modified
Extra info about the workflow:
- If you need to recalculate or modify or delete a statement already set to Posted status you need first to set it back to Draft status: press the button Reset to Draft
Printing a PDF report:
- If you need to print the report in PDF, open a statement form and click: Print -> NL Tax Statement
Known issues / Roadmap
- Exporting in SBR/XBLR format not yet available
- Including in the report being created, not only the data filtered by the selected date range, but also all the old data that was not included in the previous tax declarations (work in progress…)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_l10n_nl_tax_statement-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (30.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_l10n_nl_tax_statement-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl