Print US Checks
This module allows to print your payments on pre-printed check paper. This module adds the address to the Payee section of a check.
- Check on top: Quicken / QuickBooks standard
- Check in the middle: Peachtree standard
- Check at the bottom: ADP standard
Table of contents
You can configure the output (layout, stubs informations, etc.) in company settings, and manage the checks numbering (if you use pre-printed checks without numbers) in the journal settings.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting > Purchases > Payments
- Create a new payment with a payment method (journal) configured to print check
- Check the check option, register the payment and print the check
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-usa project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_l10n_us_check_writing_address-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_l10n_us_check_writing_address-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev4-py2.py3-none-any.whl