Allow to have one contact in several partners
Partner Contact in Several Companies
This module extends the contact management functionality. It allows one contact to have several job positions in different companies.
There are no special instructions regarding installation.
No configuration is needed.
New tabs ‘Other Positions’ and ‘Personal Information’ are available on the contact form.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- No known issues.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Xavier ALT <email@example.com> (original author)
- El Hadji Dem <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- TheCloneMaster <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rudolf Schnapka <email@example.com>
- Sebastien Alix <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
- Richard deMeester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
- Franco Tampieri <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_partner_contact_in_several_companies-184.108.40.206.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (84.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_partner_contact_in_several_companies-220.127.116.11.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl