Manage old POS Orders from the frontend
This module extends the functionality of the PoS frontend allowing to load already done PoS Orders in order to be able to operate over them, being able to reprint past tickets or return them.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale and select one of them.
- Set Load Done Orders on if you want to be able to load past orders in that PoS.
- Change Max Done Orders Quantity To Load to your desired amount (10 by default). Please note that the more you load, the more it will take to load them in the session opening. You can also set it to 0 and you’ll just be able to load them from the order list screen.
Once the PoS is loaded, you’ll find a shopping trolley icon (🛒) in the top bar that grants access to the order list screen.
There you can find the number of past orders loaded according to your configuration (see Configuration) as well as the orders you checked out in the current session:
- You can see their totals as well as their custumers if registered.
- You can reprint their tickets clicking on the printer icon (⎙).
- You can return them pressing on the arrow icon (↶).
- You have a search input as well that lets you find past tickets by its reference number.
NOTE: You’ll need your PoS to be online to be able to search or return a past ticket.
- It’s possible to return the same order over and over. To avoid so, we should load and control if there’s a returned line id associated with the original order. That would be a great improvement for future revisions. This feature is implemented in the module pos_order_return in the back office part, but not in front office part (implemented in this this module).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_pos_order_mgmt-184.108.40.206.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl