Set Product Internal Reference as a required field
Product Code Mandatory
This module sets the field internal reference (default_code) of the product as required.
- Unable to save a product with an empty or blank internal reference.
- When creating more than one product variant from the template, a variant will be created with a default value for default_code field.
- A pre_init_hook process is initiated when there exist records without an internal reference(default_code). A default value is generated to populate empty field as a temporary value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Antonio Yamuta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_product_code_mandatory-220.127.116.11.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl