Set Product Internal Reference as Unique
Unique Product Internal Reference
This module adds a constraint on the internal reference of the product to make it unique across the database.
- Unable to save a product when a new internal reference or default_code value is the same with an existing record.
- A pre_init_hook process is initiated when there exist records without an internal reference(default_code). A default value is generated to populate empty field as a temporary value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Antonio Yamuta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_product_code_unique-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_product_code_unique-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl