Alert users when products approach EoL Date
Product alert when close to End-of-Life(Eol) Date
This module allows you to set the End of Life Date of a Product.
Products with EoL Date in the past are excluded from the list of Products in Purchase Order so the product can not be ordered.
A scheduled action is created to know in advance the list of products whose EoL Date is approaching. An email will be sent to the members of the Discussion Channel for Product Eol Notification Group.
- Look for the the Private Channel > Product End-Of-Life Channel.
- Click settings and add members on this channel.
- The scheduled action is already configured to check if a product is about to reach its end-of-life
- The interval is automatically configured using the notification delay setting
- The delay before a notification is sent for a product about to reach its end-of-life can be configured in Inventory > Configuration > Settings
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products
- Create or edit a product
- Enter the End of Life Date and save
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_product_end_of_life-126.96.36.199.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 2, 2018|