Create stock and analytic moves from record products spent in a Task
Project Tasks allow to record time spent, but some activities, such as Field Service, often require you to keep a record of the materials spent.
This module extends project_task_material module to consume products spent in a task and create analytic lines to manage costs and create invoices.
Table of contents
- If you are a project manager, go to Project > Configuration > Stages and check option ‘Consume Material’ in Task Stage to generate a stock move when the task is in that stage.
- Go to your user settings and enable option “Manage multiple Stock Locations” if you want to manage locations on consuming materials.
- Go to your user settings and enable option “Analytic Accounting” if you want to manage analytic accounts in tasks.
- Go to a task, edit, and add materials to be consumed on tab “Materials”.
- Move task to an stage where “Consume material” check is activated and moves and analytic lines will be created.
- You can define default locations to consume material in tasks and projects. Locations preference order to consume materials is: locations set in tasks first, locations defined in project second and finally standard locations.
- If you define an analytic account in task, move created will be assigned to this analytic account. If not account analytic is defined, then move created will be assigned to the analytic account defined in its project.
- Add support for budgeted/expected materials.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_project_task_material_stock-126.96.36.199.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (77.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_project_task_material_stock-188.8.131.52.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl