Highlight the critical paths of your projects.
This module calculates a simple critical path for projects.
You can see the critical path in the timeline view of tasks:
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- Install the external dependency criticalpath. Easiest way to do it is to open the terminal and enter pip3 install criticalpath (https://pypi.org/project/criticalpath/).
To change the way the critical path is calculated:
- Go from the menu to Project > Configuration > Settings;
- look for ‘Base project critical path on’;
- change the setting to your company’s preference.
To use this module, you need to:
- Configure a project with its tasks and dependencies;
- go to the timeline view of tasks;
- the red highlighted arrows represent the critical path.
- Create a more accurate critical path calculation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_project_timeline_critical_path-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (30.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|