Project timesheet time control
- This module adds a button at account analytic line level to compute the spent time, in minutes, from start date to the current moment.
- It improves the domain applied to task field for accommodating to a project flow.
- It adds a datetime field that replaces date field in tree view, and write date field with datetime field value.
- Finally, it allows to open and close tasks from account analytic lines. The selected closed stage is the first one that is found with the mark “Closed” checked.
Table of contents
You can access via timesheets:
- Go to Timesheets > Timesheet > All Timesheets.
- Create a new record.
- You will see now that the “Date” field contains also time information.
- If you don’t select any “project”, you will be able to select any “task”, opened or not.
- Selecting a “task”, the corresponding “project” is filled.
- Selecting a “project”, tasks are filtered for only allow to select opened tasks for that project. Remember that an opened task is a task whose stage doesn’t have “Closed” mark checked.
- At the end of the line, you will see an stop button.
- When you press this button, the difference between “Date” field and the current time, writing this in the field “Duration”.
- You can modify the “Date” field for altering the computation of the duration.
Or via tasks:
- Go to Project > Search > Tasks.
- Click on one existing task or create a new one.
- On the “Timesheets” page, you will be able to handle records the same way as you do in the above explanation (except the task selection part, which in this case doesn’t appear as it’s the current one).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Antonio Espinosa
- Carlos Dauden
- Sergio Teruel
- Luis M. ontalba
- Ernesto Tejeda
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_project_timesheet_time_control-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (87.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_project_timesheet_time_control-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl