Purchase cost distribution
This module manages your purchase expenses
The functionality of this module is to provide a way to manage your purchase costs more easily than the official module (stock_landed_cost) and allow to distribute them with a lot of methods.
- Possibility to assign landed cost afterwards in a separate screen.
- Management of expense types with preconfigured calculation methods.
- Distribution of costs based on weight, volume, product price, etc.
- Types marked as default are automatically added to each new purchase distribution.
- Management orders shopping expenses associated with one or more entry slips.
- Upgrade cost price of products based on the costs.
- Currently only one type of upgrade cost is available: direct upgrade.
Table of contents
Known issues / Roadmap
- Ability to add expenses in multi currency.
- Purchase distribution report.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_landed_cost-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (725.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_landed_cost-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl