Add a new state 'Approved' in purchase orders.
This module extends the functionality of purchases adding a new state Approved in purchase orders before the Purchase Order state. Additionally add the possibility to set back to draft a purchase order in all the states previous to Purchase Order.
In this new Approved state:
- You cannot modify the purchase order.
- However, you can go back to draft and pass through the workflow again.
- The incoming shipments are not created. You can create them by clicking the Convert to Purchase Order button, also moving to state Purchase Order.
The new state diagram is depicted below:
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to ‘Purchases > Configuration > Settings’.
- In the Orders section you can set the State ‘Approved’ in Purchase Orders.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to a Request for Quotation.
- Click Confirm Order. The state is now Approved (if no order approval is not set).
- To move forward to the state Purchase Order and release the creation of the deliveries, click on Convert to Purchase Order.
- [MIG] Migrated to v11.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_order_approved-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (113.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_order_approved-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev9-py2.py3-none-any.whl