Handle the addition/removal of multiple variants from product template into the purchase order
This module allows to add/modify of all the variants of a product in a direct screen without the need of handling them one by one
Table of contents
This module requires the module web_widget_x2many_2d_matrix, which is located at OCA/web repository.
- Configure your user to have any permission from “Sales” group.
- Create a product with 2 attributes and several values.
- Go to Purchases > Purchases > Request for Quotation
- Create a new quotation or edit an existing one.
- Press “Add variants” button located in the upper right corner of the “Order Lines” tab.
- A new screen will appear allowing you to select the products that have variants.
- Once you select the product, a 2D matrix will appear with the first attribute values as columns and the second one as rows.
- If there are already order lines for the product variants, the current quantity will be pre-filled in the matrix.
- Change the quantities for the variant you want and click on “Transfer to order”
- Order lines for the variants will be created/removed to comply with the input you have done.
As extra feature for saving steps, there’s also a button on each existing line that corresponds to a variant that opens the dialog directly with the product selected.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-variant project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_order_variant_mgmt-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev13-py2.py3-none-any.whl (117.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_order_variant_mgmt-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev13-py2.py3-none-any.whl